SOLO is a 72-meter superyacht, built by the italian shipyard Tankoa Yachts. Her interior and exterior have been designed by the internationally recognized designer Francesco Paszkowski, in collaboration with Margherita Casprini. Her interior is modern yet contemporary, with voluminous ares to guarantee optimal comfort and privacy on board.
The spacious main and upper salons are the perfect areas for charter guests to relax and socialize in a welcoming and elegant environment. Many are the ways for complete entertainment, such as the dazzling baby grand piano in the upper salon, and numerous more options.
SOLO accomodares a total of 12 guests in 6 luxurious and spacious cabins. The master-suite is a private oasis, with a 180-degree view of the destination while lying in the king-size bed. The master cabin is also characterized by a private terrace complete with sunpads and a Jacuzzi, offering complete privacy and a stunning 260-degree view while crusing.
The additional staterooms include a spacious VIP, two doubles and two twins — the two twin-bed staterooms convert into double-beds allowing for guest flexibility.
- Designed by Francesco Paszkowski and Margherita Caprini, offering the perfet balance between style and performance
- Contemporary and voluminous interior areas
- Spacious beach club with bar, hammam, gym and lounge bar
- Large infinity pool on the aft main deck
- Private owner’s deck with terrace, studio and Jacuzzi
- Touch-and-go helipad transforms into dance floor
- Two large tenders and the latest collection of water toys
- 2x 24′ (7.5m) Dariel custom
- 3x Seabobs FS5
- 3x WaveRunners VX Cruiser HO
- 2x JetSurfs GP
- Round trampoline
- Six-person towable banana
- Floating pool with jelly fish net 3x8m
- 2x Stand-up paddles
- 2x Kayaks
- Donut Kwik
- Diving gear
- Water ski
- Wake board
- Snorkeling gear